All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTopiary is well within the reach of even a novice gardener...with these easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions even an apparently complex design becomes simplicity itself...
- Author BiographyJenny Hendy has an Honours degree in Botany. She is a freelance horticultural journalist and garden designer and now writes for a number of magazines including, THE GARDEN, HOMES AND GARDENS, GARDENS ILLUSTRATED and PRACTICAL GARDENING.
- Author(s)Jenny Hendy
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/02/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight450 g
- Width222 mm
- Height230 mm
Most relevant reviews
- amber79spooky03 Sep, 2014by
Helpful and informative
Very helpful book. good ideas, tips and a handy plant index to help choose what to buy. Just in the process of trying topiary and cloud pruning and this is one of the first books I have bought and I'm glad I did.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.77Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £16.50Trending at £25.03
- £14.05Trending at £17.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.