Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.33+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.49Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you get more out of QuickBooks whether you're a beginner or an old pro. This title shows you how QuickBooks can help you boost sales, control spending, and save on taxes; set up and manage your files to fit your company's specific needs; and build budgets and plan for the future to make your business more successful.
- Author BiographyAfter spending 10 years as a project manager and tech writer for Electronic Data Systems, McDonnell Douglas, and others, Bonnie Biafore became a full-time financial-software writer in 1997. She's a columnist for both Quicken.com and Better Investing magazine and the author of Quick Books 2005: The Missing Manual, Quicken 2006 for Starters: The Missing Manual, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Online Personal Finance.
- Author(s)Bonnie Biafore
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.