All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionQuicken has millions of active users and a high per cent of the personal finance software market. This work shows people how to get their finances under control quickly using Quicken. It covers online banking and bill paying, tracking credit cards, managing loans, maximizing investments, calculating interest, setting up accounts, and more.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson is a CPA in Redmond, Washington. Nelson has an undergraduate degree in accounting, a master of business administration degree in finance, and a master of science degree in taxation. He s spent more than two decades helping individuals and businesses manage their finances usually, in part, by better use of computer systems such as Quicken. More recently, he s worked as a sole proprietor. When he wasn t doing CPA-type work, he served as controller of a small, 50-person computer software company, and then as a book publisher. As corny as it sounds, Steve truly enjoys writing books that make using personal computers easier and more fun. In fact, a substantiated rumor that appeared first in The Wall Street Journal says Steve has written more than 150 computer books. Steve is the best-selling author on the Quicken product. In fact, Wiley recently tallied up Steve s Quicken For Dummies sales and lo and behold if we haven t printed more than one million copies!
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight578 g
- Width184 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.