All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.17Was:£7.99Free postage
- £6.97Was:£7.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis short but comprehensive book covers the history, culture, politics and economics of India: A fascinating land of contrasts.
- Author BiographyAline Dobbie was born in India as the daughter of a Scottish army officer serving in the Indian army. She lived in India for the first 16 years of her life, speaking Hindi, Urdu and English. Still a regualar visitor, Aline is the author of books and other publications about the country which she regards as her second home.
- Author(s)Aline Dobbie
- PublisherQuicklook Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleQuicklook Books
- Place of PublicationGrittleton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuicklook Books Limited
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.