All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA short layman's guide to wine.
- Author BiographyRichard Avery represents the fifth generation of his family to be associated with the wine trade. After academic study of the subject at the University of Bordeaux, he worked in the business in France. He is a member of the tasting panel of Decanter magazine and a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Vintners. Not content with all that, as Alex Avery he is a successful professional actor.
- Author(s)Richard Avery
- PublisherQuicklook Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- Series TitleQuicklook Books
- Place of PublicationGrittleton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuicklook Books Limited
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.