All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.17
- £7.72Trending at £10.69
- £22.30Trending at £26.83
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionJava developers who need to add audio, video, or interactive media creation and playback to their applications find that QuickTime Java is a powerful toolkit, but one that's not easy to get into. This book offers the first real look at this important software and lets impatient early adopters focus on learning by doing.
- Author BiographyChris Adamson is an Associate Online Editor for O'Reilly's Java websites, ONJava and java.net. He is also a software consultant, in the form of Subsequently and Furthermore, Inc., specializing in Java, Mac OS X, and media development. He wrote his first Java applet in 1996 on a 16 MHz black-and-white PowerBook 160 with the little-seen Sun MacJDK 1.0. In a previous career, he was a Writer / Associate Producer at CNN Headline News. He has an MA in Telecommunication from Michigan State University, and a BA in English and BS in Symbolic Systems from Stanford University.
- Author(s)Chris Adamson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.