All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to over 120 quiet places to meet, drink, dine, sleep, read or wander in New York City.
- Author BiographySIOBHAN WALL is a writer and artist. She has worked as a senior lecturer, teaching photography, cultural studies, video production and fine art for over ten years at universities in London and Oxford. Her artwork has been exhibited alongside Paula Rego and at the Whitechapel Art Gallery and ICA in London. She is the author of Quiet London, Quiet Amsterdam and Quiet Paris. She lives Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Siobhan Wall
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note150 colour and b/w photographs
- Weight249 g
- Width162 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.