Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionA spirituality resource that offers four months' worth of Bible reflection, prayers and creative ideas for meditation inspired by different spiritual traditions. It includes features on retreat centres and spiritual communities and information about BRF Quiet Days.
- Author BiographySally Smith is a spiritual director in Southwell and Nottingham diocese, where she also leads quiet days for local and neighbouring churches and is part of a deanery group exploring spirituality outside the church. She was previously Resource Development Manager at the Stapleford Centre, and has a Diploma in Theological and Pastoral Studies.
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Series TitleQuiet Spaces
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Out-of-print date02/02/2015
- Width120 mm
- Height167 mm
- Edited bySally Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.