All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £10.70Trending at £12.18
- £12.99Trending at £13.22
- £2.97Trending at £3.04
- £6.08Trending at £6.19
- £11.54Trending at £11.74
- £8.49Trending at £8.98
- £14.34Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sixth book of the Mesaland Series, meet a strange little animal sprinkled with needle-sharp quills - Mr. Porcupine. Whoops, he outsmarts Three-Toes the coyote. Crunch-crunch, he gobbles Rancher Brown's saddle. Ouch, he tangles with Fussy Bluejay.
- Author BiographyBorn in Orchard, Iowa, Loyd Tireman (1896-1959) was a pioneer in bilingual and community education. In 1927 Tireman began his thirty-two-year career at the University of New Mexico, USA, as a professor of elementary education. In 1947 Tireman established a curriculum materials center, which grew into a library located at the University of New Mexico College of Education. Ralph Douglass (1895-1971) was a professor in the Department of Art at the University of New Mexico. Evelyn Yrisarri was a member of the National Storyteller's League of Washington, DC, USA, and specialized in storytelling for young children.
- Author(s)Loyd Tireman
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMesaland Series
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ralph Douglass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.