All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe four members of Fat Quarterly, the popular e-zine on modern quilting, share the secrets of using colour in quilting successfully. Discover more about colour theory and how to use it in the context of quilting, then apply this theory to practical modern quilting projects, from quilts and cushions to wall hangings, table runners and bags.
- Author BiographyThe members of modern quilting e-zine, Fat Quarterly, include Brioni Greenberg, John Adams, Tacha Bruecher and Lynne Goldsworthy. The Fat Quarterly e-zine is dedicated to modern quilters and sewists and has a growing international reputation as the first stop for modern quilters looking for ideas and inspiration.
- Author(s)Quarterly Fat
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cmw199926 Jan, 2017by
Good reference book for the experienced and novice
A book to have for anyone working with colours, not necessarily sewing!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.