Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for readers who have never quilted before or are at the beginner level, this book teaches basic quilting skills and gives beginner quilters the confidence to explore more complex techniques and projects on their own. It includes topics such as: tools to get started, organising your quilting area, fabrics, and rotary cutting techniques.
- Author BiographyNancy Zieman is the executive producer and host of Sewing With Nancy, the longest-running sewing and quilting program on television in the USA. She has authored more than 30 books.
- Author(s)Nancy Zieman
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.