All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuilting The Complete Guide lives up to its name! It covers all of the essential knowledge you need to complete any quilting project: the tools, formulas, methods, finishing techniques, and quilt care you need to know--the perfect companion for all quilting projects.
- Author BiographyQuilter, author and fabric historian Darlene Zimmerman teaches and lectures across the country. Darlene designs quilting tools for EZ Quilting y Wrights and multiple vintage-inspired fabric lines for Robert Kaufman Fabrics Inc. She also writes patterns and books, including Fat Quarter Small Quilts, The Quilter's Edge, Granny Quilt Decor, Granny Quilts, Quick Quilted Miniatures, and Quilts from Lavender Hill Farm with Krause Publications. Also Darlene frequently is published in quilt magazines. Darlene resides in Minnestoa with her husband and her cat, Lucy.
- Author(s)Darlene Zimmerman
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note300
- Weight472 g
- Width143 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £6.50Trending at £9.09
- £24.71Trending at £36.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.