All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to learn the secrets to creating wonderful quilts. This title also helps to discover the secrets of beading, pin tucks, yo-yos, couching, ruching, and appliqueing.
- Author BiographyLeah Fehr started quilting aged 12. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Leah Fehr
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date23/06/2016
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.