All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and easy-to-follow guide is the ideal tool for the complete beginner to quilting. It is packed with expert crafter Cheryl Owen's helpful advice and exciting projects, and guides readers from the basic stitches right through to more complex quilting techniques.
- Author BiographyCheryl Owen is a highly versatile craftsperson and designer. After working in the fashion industry, she went on to apply her design and drawing skills to mixed craft media. Author of a wide range of titles, Cheryl is also a regular contributor of craft projects and articles to leading homestyle magazines. She is the author of Handmade Gift Cards, Simple Glass Painting and Creative Ceramic Painting, also published by David & Charles. Cheryl lives in London.
- Author(s)Cheryl Owen
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleAbsolute Beginner
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note300 Colour Illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.