CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the essentials of quiltmaking - from the terminology to block construction, rotary cutting to machine piecing, and more. It helps you learn the about basic concepts of quilting, the benefits of accurate and efficient rotary cutting, and how to do it. It also includes a chapter that explores and explains special sewing techniques.
- Author BiographyDonna Lynn Thomas is an internationally renowned quilting teacher and best-selling author.
- Author(s)Donna Lynn Thomas
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.