Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Tim Hsu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/05/2000
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1731
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 190 p.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
- Table Of ContentsBackground material.- Quilts.- Norton systems and their quilts.- Examples of quilts.- The combinatorics of quilts.- Classical interpretations of quilts.- Presentations and the structure problem.- Small snug quilts.- Monodromy systems.- Quilts for groups involved in the monster.- Some results on the structure problem.- Further directions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.