All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at the eccentric personalities drawn into the world of serious quiltmaking. This book presents a collection of many small stories. It states that quilting is a world of traditionalists and visionary artists, collectors and connoisseurs, and it encourages the same intrigue, innovation, and inspiration found in fine art.
- Author BiographySpike Gillespie is the author of All the Wrong Men and One Perfect Boy: A Memoir and the online dotnovel www.thebelljar.net. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times Magazine, Washington Post, National Geographic Traveler, Smithsonian Magazine, GQ, Playboy, Elle, Self, Texas Monthly, HipMama, and many other publications. She lives with her son Henry Mowgli Gillespie in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Spike Gillespie
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note23 b&w illus., 12 color photos in 8-page section
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.