Consider these sponsored items
- £7.87Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSure we look up to Steve Jobs, Oprah, Ken Burns, Meryl Streep-but who do they look up to? Rather than just gathering the usual cliches, this unique collection of quotes looks to the source of the fire that burns bright in icons of politics, philosophy, business, art, and science.
- Author BiographyAdams Media provides helpful, funny, and inspiring books on a wide variety of topics, so no matter who you are, we've got you covered. Our editors are just like you-living, loving, and learning every day. Our personal experiences and expertise in our given book categories allow us to bring you some of the best content on the market-from parenting to relationships, to the paranormal, cooking, and humor-we cover what you care about.
- Author(s)Adams Media
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight205 g
- Width139 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £6.98
- £6.49Trending at £7.90
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.