All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionStudies the adaptation of industrial organisations to the dynamics of the environment by drawing an analogy with evolutionary biology, by studying literature in management science, and by case studies. This work proposes the model for the Innovation Impact Point, the model for the Dynamic Adaptation Capability, and the model for Collaboration.
- Author(s)Rob Dekkers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXX, 522 p.
- Weight2100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.