CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £17.69Trending at £19.30
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.59Trending at £12.32
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £10.49Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines common tasks performed by business analysts and helps the reader navigate the wealth of information in R and its 4000 packages to create useful analytics applications. Includes interviews with corporate users of R, and easy-to-use examples.
- Author BiographyAjay Ohri is the founder of analytics startup Decisionstats.com. He has pursued graduate studies at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. In addition, Ohri has a mechanical engineering degree from the Delhi College of Engineering. He has interviewed more than 100 practitioners in analytics, including leading members from all the analytics software vendors. Ohri has written almost 1300 articles on his blog, besides guest writing for influential analytics communities. He teaches courses in R through online education and has worked as an analytics consultant in India for the past decade. Ohri was one of the earliest independent analytics consultant in India, and his current research interests include spreading open source analytics, analyzing social media manipulation, simpler interfaces to cloud computing and unorthodox cryptography.
- Author(s)Ajay Ohri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 colour tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.