All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKinsey Millhone, employed by Nord Lafferty to drive his daughter home from her incarceration at the Californian Institute for Women, marvels at the simplicity of the task. But Reba Lafferty emerges feisty and rebellious, and Kinsey is soon fighting to prevent her charge from breaking the conditions of her parole.
- Author BiographySue Grafton has become one of the most popular female writers, both here and in the US. Born in Kentucky in 1940, the daughter of the mystery writer C. W. Grafton, she began her career as a TV scriptwriter before Kinsey Millhone and the 'alphabet' series took off. She lives and writes in Montecito, California, and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Sue Grafton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/01/2010
- Weight614 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- clarets55peter10 Jan, 2017by
Re reading from A -X and enjoying every page
One of my favourite writers and one of my favourite characters. Easy reading but always plenty of suspense with exciting plots and plenty of smart twists 😊
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.38
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.70Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.