Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.61Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with a self-contained overview of atomic collision theory, this monograph looks at recent developments in R-matrix theory and its applications to a range of atomic, molecular and optical processes, including electron and photon collisions with atoms.
- Author(s)Philip George Burke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight1269 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.