All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemote Authentication Dial-In User Radius (RADIUS) is a widely deployed protocol that enables companies to authenticate, authorize and account for remote users who want access to a system or service from a central network server. This is a detailed guide to the underpinnings of RADIUS protocol.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hassell is a systems administrator, IT consultant, and industry author residing in Raleigh, NC. He has extensive experience in networking technologies and Internet connectivity and currently runs his own web hosting business, Enable Hosting. He is the author of RADIUS for O'Reilly and Associates and is a columnist for WindowsITSecurity.COM and Pinnacle's Linux AppDev newsletter. He has also worked with IBM to develop a tutorial on Apache web server optimization.
- Author(s)Jonathan Hassell
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight344 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.