All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.90Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £8.62Trending at £16.98
- £13.91Trending at £18.91
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionGranted extensive official access to the RAF and their archives, the author has been able to create a comprehensive, consolidated history of the Royal Air Force during the 1950s, a dynamic decade of expansion and technological development. This is the first release in a major new series.
- Author BiographyKEITH WILSON has been actively involved in aviation publishing for more than 30 years and is probably best known for his striking air-to-air images in Pilot magazine. He has almost 2,000 air-to-air sorties under his belt and has photographed a very broad range of subjects, from gliders, vintage and veteran, aerobatics and general aviation right through to high altitude research aircraft, biz jets, commercial jets and military fast jets. During this time he has amassed a photographic archive well in excess of 250,000 images. He is the author of Red Arrows in Camera and Battle of Britain Memorial Flight in Camera, published to great acclaim by Haynes in 2012 and 2013 respectively. Keith also contributes photographs and articles to magazines and publications around the world.
- Author(s)Keith Wilson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIllustrated in colour throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.