Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how advances have demonstrated the interaction of Rb with chromatin remodeling enzymes. This title explores the potential roles of these interactions in Rb functions and provides some evidence that distinct Rb co-repressor may target different genes in different phases of the cell cycle.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMedical Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMaurizio Fanciulli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.