All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.76
- £30.92Trending at £42.56
- £10.62Trending at £12.87
- £9.12Trending at £14.99
- £26.66Trending at £39.86
- £24.25Trending at £28.89
- £5.66Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an overview of REST (Representational State Transfer). Featuring a detailed exploration of the constraints of REST the book focuses on its use as an architectural style for the Web, and its potential applications beyond the Web's confines.
- Author BiographyCesare Pautasso is assistant professor in the Faculty of Informatics at the Uni-versity of Lugano, Switzerland. Previously he was a researcher at the IBM Zurich Research Lab and a senior researcher at ETH Zurich, where he earned his PhD in 2004. His research group focuses on building experimental systems to explore the intersection of model-driven software composition techniques, business process modeling languages, and autonomic/cloud computing. His research, teaching and consulting activities both in academia and in industry cover advanced topics related to Software Architecture and Design, Self-Organizing Service Oriented Architectures and emerging liquid Web services tech-nologies. He is an active member of the ACM and the IEEE Computer Society where he has served on more than 100 conference and workshop program commit-tees. He has also started the series of International Workshops on RESTful Design (WS-REST) at the WWW conference. He has been the program chair and general chair of the IEEE European Conference on Web Services (ECOWS). He is a reviewer for several international funding agencies, including the EU FET-Open program. Since 2010, he is a member of the advisory board of Consilience International LLC. He is the lead architect of JOpera (www.jopera.org), a powerful RESTful service composition tool for Eclipse and the author of the BPEL for REST and BPMN for REST standard extensions. For more information, visit www.pautasso.info and follow him on @pautasso. Dr. Wilde is the conference chair for the REST conference as well as Associate Adjunct Professor at Berkeley.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight967 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCesare Pautasso,Erik Wilde
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.