Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.25+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps Windows developers learn to build RESTful web services using Microsoft tools. This work demonstrates how you can use WCF and other components of the .NET 3.5 Framework to build, deploy and use REST-based web services in a variety of application scenarios.
- Author BiographyAlthough Jon Flanders spent the first few years of his professional life as an attorney, he quickly found chasing bits more interesting than chasing ambulances. After working with ASP and COM, he made the move to .NET. Jon is most at home spelunking, trying to figure out exactly how .NET (specifically ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET) works. Deducing the details and disseminating that information to other developers is his passion.
- Author(s)Jon Flanders
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.