All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe proposed book will contain up to date and recent developments in wireless communications from a hardware design perspective. Thirteen chapters will deal with various fundamental research aspects of low power wireless electronics written by world class experts in each field.
- Author BiographyTATSUO ITOH, PhD, is Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at UCLA. He has published several hundred book chapters and journal articles and is also editor of Numerical Techniques for Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Passive Structures and Finite Element Software for Microwave Engineering (both from Wiley). GEORGE HADDAD, PhD, is Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Michigan. He has authored numerous publications in the areas of solid-state microwave devices and circuits. JAMES HARVEY is a Research Program Manager at the Electronics Division, Army Research Office, with primary responsibility for the fields of electromagnetics, antennas and antenna structures, innovative microwave and millimeter-wave circuit integration, low-power/minimum-power system design, and landmine detection.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGeorge M. Haddad,James Harvey,Tatsuo Itoh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.