All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for the latest technologies and featuring three new chapters, this is rigorous tutorial on radio frequency (RF) and microwave power amplifier design and features methods to shorten design time cycles and improve the efficiency of devices.
- Author BiographyAndrei Grebennikov, Ph.D. (Irvine, CA) is an engineering fellow at RFaxis, Inc. He is an author or co-author of more than 80 technical papers and five books and is on the editorial board of the International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering.
- Author(s)Andrei Grebennikov
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1352 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.