All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionUnderlying some of the hottest technologies of the new millennium, radio frequency (RF) and microwave wireless systems rapidly propel us toward a future in which the transmission of voice and data communications will be possible anywhere in the world through the use of simple, handheld devices.
- Author BiographyKAI CHANG, PhD, is the E-Systems Endowed Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M University. He has published over 350 papers and eight books and is the Editor of the Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering and the Editor of the journal Microwave and Optical Technology Letters. Dr. Chang is also a fellow of IEEE.
- Author(s)Kai Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.