All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.18
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the challenges, trends and key business questions in RFID development and implementation.
- Author BiographyStephen B. Miles is a research engineer for the Auto-ID Lab. at MIT. He has over 15 years of experience in computer network integration and services. Sanjay E. Sarma is currently an associate professor at MIT, where he is also a co-founder of the Auto-ID Center. He serves on the board of EPC global, the world wide standards body he helped to start up. John R. Williams is Director of the Auto-ID Lab at MIT, and is also a professor of Information Engineering in Civil and Environmental Engineering. As well as many years of lecturing, he has also worked in industry and was the Vice President of Engineering at two software start-up companies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Williams,Sanjay E. Sarma,Stephen B. Miles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.