All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe emphasis in this manual is on practicality and achievability. It offers beginners a grounding in creating, planting and tending their gardens.
- Author(s)Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/02/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2195 g
- Width235 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Most relevant reviews
- missiiek01041101 Jul, 2013by
Very helpfull!! I will recommend this to a friend
I were looking for this book everywhere. Is so helpfull about the plants and garden design. Will look for another one for my friend. Thanks a lot.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £35.17Trending at £63.88
- £13.78Trending at £18.86
- £18.01Trending at £22.67
- £11.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £21.48Trending at £28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.