RHS How Do Worms Work?: A Gardener's Collection of Curious Questions and Astonishing Answers by The Royal Horticultural Society, Guy Barter (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.86+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRHS How do Worms Work? provides expert answers to the questions that every gardener wants to ask - and a few that they never even thought of.
- Author BiographyGuy Barter is the Chief Horticultural Advisor of the Royal Horticultural Society, having joined the organization as superintendent of trials at RHS Garden Wisley in 1990. Prior to that, he gained experience in the commercial horticultural world after graduating with a degree in horticulture. Guy now runs the RHS Members' Advisory Service, which provides answers to an enormous range of questions and supplies evidence-based advice for thousands of gardeners.The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is the UK's largest gardening charity, dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Its charitable work includes providing expert advice and information, training the next generation of gardeners and promoting the ecological, aesthetic and psychological benefits of gardening in an urban environment.
- Author(s)Guy Barter,The Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note200 photographs and illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.