All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun, family-friendly guide to terrariums and other tiny gardens to grow indoors and out.
- Author BiographyHolly Farrell spent two years at RHS Gardens Wisley where she gained the Wisley Diploma in Practical Horticulture and the RHS Certificate and Diploma (both with Commendation), and where she won the Nicholson Prize for overall contribution to RHS Garden Wisley as a trainee. After working as Head Gardener on a private estate she now combines designing and improving gardens for private clients with her developing career as a garden writer for publications such as Kitchen Garden and the RHS magazine The Garden. Holly is the author of RHS Plants from Pips and Planting Plans for Your Kitchen Garden: How to Create a Vegetable, Herb and Fruit Garden in Easy Stages. She lives in Oxfordshire.The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), with 448,000 members, is the UK's largest gardening charity, dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Its charitable work includes providing expert advice and information, training the next generation of gardeners and promoting the ecological, aesthetic and psychological benefits of gardening in an urban environment.
- Author(s)Holly Farrell
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Weight445 g
- Width211 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ziggythefirst6207 Jul, 2017by
This book is excellent buy ,so easy to read and use
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.