Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom damp shady spots to choosing the best climbers for pergolas, this title helps you choose the plants that are ideal for your garden. Whether you want to attract wildlife or perfume your scented garden, it provides lists showing you the best plants for various sites and situations.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width120 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Most relevant reviews
- dg_17002 Jun, 2016by
Easy to carry around and helpful when choosing plants.
This is an excellent book with clear illustrations. It's very useful to take with you when choosing plants as you can see at a glance what grows where.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.