All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal companion for use in the garden or when selecting new plants.
- Author BiographyThe Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is the UK's largest gardening charity, dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Its charitable work includes providing expert advice and information, training the next generation of gardeners and promoting the ecological, aesthetic and psychological benefits of gardening in an urban environment. James Armitage is the Principal Botanist with the Royal Horticultural Society, where he has worked since 2002. Based in the Herbarium at RHS Garden Wisley, his work is focused on research into the identity and origins of garden plants. He is an acknowledged expert on the taxonomy and nomenclature of cultivated plants, and worked on several books, notably RHS Plant Finder and the most recent edition of The Hillier Manual of Trees and Shrubs. His general writing has been published widely in the gardening press, and in 2012 he was named the Garden Media Guild's Trade Journalist of the Year.
- Author(s)The Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width153 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.46
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.