All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on pruning trees, shrubs, roses and climbers. This handy practical guide features an A-Z approach on over 800 plants, with step-by-step images to show you exactly where and how to make pruning cuts. It also provides information on advanced techniques, such as coppicing, topiary and pergola-training.
- Author BiographyChristopher Brickell is Chairman of the International Commission for the Nomenclature of Cultivated Plants. He is editor-in-chief of DK's bestselling RHS Encyclopedia of Plants and Flowers and the RHS Encyclopedia of Gardening. In 1991 he was awarded the CBE for his services to horticulture. Christopher lives in West Sussex.
- Author(s)Christopher Brickell,David Joyce
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/05/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.