CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents methods and protocols for both fixed and live cells from everything from bacteria to mammalian models, offering detailed techniques from experts in the field. The text includes vital notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 714
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1145 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJeffrey E. Gerst
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.