All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding a chapter to each of the main types of RNA editing, this title focuses on the correlation between RNA structure and function, as well as on the complex cellular machineries that catalyze the different editing reactions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNucleic Acids and Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 13 Illustrations, color; 28 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 231 p. 41 illus., 13 illus. in color.
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorH. Ulrich Goringer
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.