All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first comprehensive and systematic overview of biology, mechanism, and structure of RNA helicases and RNA helicase-like enzymes.
- Author BiographyEckhard Jankowsky is Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Physics at the Case Western Reserve University, Ohio, USA. He received his MS in Chemistry and PhD in Chemistry and Biochemistry from the Dresden University of Technology in Germany. He then went to Columbia University, New York, as a post-doctoral research fellow in the Department of Biochemisty and Molecular Biophysics. Subsequent to that, he became a Visiting Scholar in the Department of Physics at Stanford University, California, before his appointment as Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Physics in the Department of Biochemistry and the Center for RNA Molecular Biology at Case Western Reserve University. His honours and awards include: the Curt Engelhorn Postdoctoral Fellowship (awarded by the German Cancer Research Center) in 1997, the Damon Runyon Scholar Award (Lallage Feazel Wall Scholar) in 2003 and the Burroughs Wellcome Investigator Award (Investigator in the Pathogenesis of Infectious Disease) in 2007. He is also the author of numerous book and journal articles.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleRSC Biomolecular Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note73 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEckhard Jankowsky
- Series Edited byDavid M. J. Lilley,Marius Clore,Roderick E. Hubbard
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.