CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the scope of RNA-based biology and how connecting RNA mechanisms is a powerful tool to investigate regulatory pathways. Featuring high quality illustrations, it presents a range of RNA-based mechanisms that connect in the RNA infrastructure.
- Author BiographyLESLEY J. COLLINS is a Senior Research Fellow in the Institute of Fundamental Sciences at Massey University, New Zealand. With an early background in molecular biology she now uses that knowledge in evolutionary genomics and bioinformatics. Her research interests focus on the evolution of RNA networks, especially on how they relate to the evolution of ancient eukaryotes. With the rise of new sequencing technology she was involved in the establishment of next generation sequencing at Massey University. In her spare time she is a bioinformatics consultant, a practitioner of Tai Chi, a knitter and an avid reader.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number722
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLesley J. Collins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.