All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, written by expert scientists in the field, analyses how diverse fields of scientific research interact on a specific example - RNA polymerases.
- Author BiographyProfessor Henri C Buc, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France has a special interest in the enzymology of nucleic acid polymerases. Terence R Strick, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France has a special interest in single-molecule enzymology.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleRSC Biomolecular Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight665 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHenri Buc,Terence Strick
- Series Edited byStephen Neidle,Marius Clore,David M. J. Lilley,Simon Campbell
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.