All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
About this product
- DescriptionShows teens and other beginners how to make fun, fantasy role-playing games that they can play and distribute on their computers using the easy-to-learn RPG Maker VX 1.20 program. This book uses step-by-step lessons and includes tips from game design professionals.
- Author BiographyMichael Duggan is an Oklahoma-born author and illustrator with a background in game and web design. His education includes a bachelor of science degree in Game Art and Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Michael currently lives in the Ozark Mountains with his wife and step-kids and is an applications developer and digital media instructor at North Arkansas College.
- Author(s)Michael Duggan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date12/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight694 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.