All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £45.55Was:£47.99Free postage
- £45.40Was:£47.99Free postage
About this product
- Author(s)Mark J. Anderson,Patrick J. Whitcomb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/07/2016
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note141 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Chapter 1: Introduction to the Beauty of Response Surface Methods. Chapter 2: Lessons to Learn from Happenstance Regression. Chapter 3: Factorials to set the stage for more glamorous RSM Designs. Chapter 4: Central Composite Design: Stars Added-RSM Show Begins. Chapter 5: Three-Level Designs. Chapter 6: Finding your sweet spot for multiple responses. Chapter 7: Computer-generated optimal designs. Chapter 8: Everything you should know about CCDs (but dare not ask!). Chapter 9: RSM for Six Sigma. Chapter 10: Other Applications for RSM. Chapter 11: Applying RSM to Mixtures. Glossary. References. About the authors. Index.
- Author BiographyMark Anderson is a principal and general manager of Stat-Ease, Inc. Prior to joining the firm, he spearheaded an award-winning quality improvement program for an international manufacturer, generating millions of dollars in profit. Mark offers a diverse array of experience in process development, quality assurance, marketing, purchasing, and general management. Mark is also co-author of: DOE Simplified: Practical Tools for Effective Experimentation and RSM Simplified: Optimizing Processes Using Response Surface Methods for Design of Experiments, and has published numerous articles on design of experiments (DOE). He is also a guest lecturer at the University of MN Chemical Engineering & Materials Science department and the Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.