All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain is the undisputed home of the terrier. There are over twenty breeds and although each one is a capable hunting dog. The 'rabbiting terriers' have many common characteristics and this book analyses these attributes in order to describe the height, weight, shape, stamina and intelligence of the 'ideal' rabbiting terrier.
- Author BiographyDavid Bezzant has practised rabbiting with terriers, ferrets and purse nets in England, Wales and Scotland for over twenty years. Together with his brother, he has run a rescue service for ferrets and currently finds new homes for ferrets inconjuction with the Scottish Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. He has been a contributor to The Countryman's Weekly and is author of Ferreting - A Traditional Country Pursuit [Crowood 1998]. John Bezzant has written about terriers, ferrets and birds of prey for Gun Mart and has also been a regular contributor to The Countryman's Weekly.
- Author(s)David Bezzant,John Bezzant
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note92 black & white photographs, 18 line drawings
- Weight640 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.