Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.15+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.48Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of I.I. Rabi, one of the most influential physicists of the 20th century. This book describes the work which lead Rabi to discover the magnetic resonance method which won him the Nobel Prize in 1944.
- Author BiographyJohn Rigden is Adjunct Professor of Physics, Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)John S. Rigden
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note17 halftones
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.