All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in genetics are renewing controversies over inherited characteristics, and the discourse around science and technological innovations has taken on racial overtones, such as attributing inherited physiological traits to certain ethnic groups or using DNA testing to determine biological links with ethnic ancestry.
- Author BiographyEfraim Sicher is Professor of Comparative and English Literature at Ben- Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel. He has published essays and books on modern Jewish culture, Holocaust memory, and anti-Semitism. His most recent books are The Holocaust Novel (2005), Babel in Context: A Study in Cultural Identity (2012), Rereading the City / Rereading Dickens (2nd edition 2012), and Under Postcolonial Eyes: Figuring the Jew in Contemporary British Writing (with Linda Weinhouse, 2012).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Edited byEfraim Sicher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.