CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in genetics are renewing controversies over inherited characteristics, and the discourse around science and technological innovations has taken on racial overtones, such as attributing inherited physiological traits to certain ethnic groups or using DNA testing to determine biological links with ethnic ancestry.
- Author BiographyEfraim Sicher is Professor of Comparative and English Literature at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel. He has published essays and books on modern Jewish culture, Holocaust memory, and anti-Semitism. His most recent books are The Holocaust Novel (2005), Rereading the City / Rereading Dickens (2nd edition 2012), and Under Postcolonial Eyes: Figuring the Jew in Contemporary British Writing (with Linda Weinhouse, 2012).
- Author(s)Efraim Sicher
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.