All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon fresh archival material this book recovers the experience of different ethnic groups during the First World War conflict.
- Author BiographySantanu Das is Senior Lecturer in English at Queen Mary, University of London and is author of Touch and Intimacy in First World War Literature (Cambridge University Press, 2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySantanu Das
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.