Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the sixth in Springer's Globalization, Comparative Education and Policy Research series. It presents accessible and practical yet scholarly studies probing how the State affects global trends in race, ethnicity and gender in education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGlobalisation, Comparative Education and Policy Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJoseph Zajda,Kassie Freeman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.